It is always interesting to me the trials that life can give you and even more so how you stand up to those trials when faced with them. I have found that in every trial there is opportunity to be found and growth to be had. How great is my life that I have a wonderful wife and companion that is always there for me no matter what happens. She is so amazing and makes me feel luck to have her everyday! I love her and can't wait to experience everything that life has to offer with her by my side.
Gentry I love you more than anything and I'm blessed to have you in my life! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:
HOW CUTE ARE YOU GUYS?!?! You two are amazing together and I am so glad that I know you both!
Well sadly enough my mascara is all over my face after reading that. Thanks a lot Chris! Anyway that post really did hit me cause I totally know what your talking about. And Gentry is so amazing! You guys are perfect together.Probably the best lookin couple out there besides Chrish and I. haha. We need to all get together soon, it's been too long.
Chris that is so sweet. Hope things are going well!!
That was really sweet. You guys are great and I'm really glad Gentry found a great guy like you!!Love you!
You two ARE THE CUTEST!
Post a Comment