Friday, June 20, 2008

Golf & Arizona

Once again Gentry and I are taking separate vacations we trying them to see if we like to go together or with other people. This week gentry is in Arizona with her Mom and sisters swimsuit shopping... I know I ask all the time why you need to go to Arizona a shop for swimsuits, but they have their reasons. I still think they are crazy for going to Arizona in the middle of the summer it was 110 their yesterday. How can that be a vacation? Well I guess I can't say much I went to St. George for, Utah this week for 3 days of golf... We golfed 9 hols on Tuesday, 18 on Wednesday in 100 degree weather that was some HOT golfing. On Thursday we did another 18 holes before heading back home. The pictures are from a course called Coral Canyon it was one of the best courses I have ever played it was beautiful! Although I had a lot of fun golfing...I think it is always more fun when Gentry and I can go together. I will post pictures of her trip when she gets back on Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...