Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alpine Days

Every August the little town we live in has Alpine days and every year Gentry is in the little parade that makes its way through main street. I have been gone every year since we got married for alpine days so it was nice to be here for this one! I watched the parade with Gent's fam which was fun watching the little girls run out and grab candy while dodging cars and floats. One of which is Gent's dad in his old car. Gentry and her sisters also did the annual 5K run for Alpine Days and had a lot of fun. They did really well!





This weekend we also spent some time with one of my old clients from Florida. Julie and Lexi from the Scrapbook Shoppe in Tampa came to Provo, Utah with some friends for CKU Provo this weekend. We went to dinner Friday night and it was great to see them and catch up on the last few months. They are always fun to hang out with and THANK YOU for dinner it was SPECTACULAR!

2 comments:

NickandCorie said...

Hey cute blog I'm glad I found you guys on the family news letter from aunt jodi well we will see ya soon corie

Anonymous said...

My early morning blogging has paid off! I'm glad to see you're part of the blogosphere and I'm looking forward to keeping up to date on your life! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...