Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been...

I have noticed that the theme of this blog has turned to "It's been awhile since I last posted." Life is busy as you all know and I have been terrible at updating the blog. I'm guessing this will get worse as the weather gets better. A few months ago I posted information that we were starting to build a house and guess what..? We still haven't broken ground. However I can see light at the end of the tunnel as we get started it looks like we should break ground in the next couple weeks. Hopefully we will be in by Christmas. We will keep our fingers crossed! I thought I better keep a journal of the progress and pictures from start to finish. So here is the lot!


See that tree in the middle of the lot towards the left. Ya I had to chop it down this week. It took 3 days to finish and a sore back, but we are one step closer...





I will continue to post pictures as we get closer and closer!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Wow, that is awesome! You already have grass and a swingset? Cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...