If you haven't noticed already we are not very dedicated to updating our blog. I blame Gentry since she wants nothing to do with the blog. The funny things is she usually hears about recent blog posts from friends rather than reading them herself. I think everyone needs to give her a call and let her know they would love for her to post something on the blog. I figure people get tired of hearing from the same person over and over, right?
Anyway it's finally summer and I'm sitting at work wishing I was outside at the pool. The last few weeks have been busy with Holiday's birthdays and just the busy summer life that we all have. We recently went to the Lehi Rodeo with some good friends Christian and Michelle. It's always fun to hang out with them as they have become good friends over the past few years. Here are some pics from the rodeo... Sorry they are terrible we didn't take many. It's been a great summer so far and I have tons of pictures I will post soon! Thanks for taking some time to check out what we are doing. After so many people telling us to update the blog I will try and post more this summer.
Thanks!
2 comments:
They are terrible. Except for the one I took of you and Gent! I'm not sure if it was the photographer, or the people...Yes I am! Who are we kidding here...I have mad skills.
:)
A shihtzu & a mortgage?
Sounds like our life!
Post a Comment