Saturday, November 6, 2010

How do moms just know?

How do mom's just know what you need? Last week we got the most amazing surprise! Mom sent us 2 packages and they arrived on the same day! I think I startled the delivery man because I couldn't contain my excitment and I was smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't wait for Chris to get home, so I opened up both packages and put everything out on the table so I could look at it all. Funny thing is I started to cry because I was so happy! Its amazing what kinds of things you start to miss when you don't have them and mom just knew what we would be missing I guess. I didn't know that just the sight of canned enchilada sauce and a bag of fish crackers would ever make me cry, but there you have it, a little taste of home. Its been so exciting because every day I reach into the box and pull something else out and get excited all over again. I keep thinking, "how did she know I would want this?" that's why we love them! they just know. thank you mom for all the wonderful surprises. We love you!

1 comment:

Brooke Roden said...

Just reading this made me miss you! Cameron is sitting behind me and noticed it was your blog and said, "I miss them."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...