Well we kicked out 2010 and kicked off 2011 in the best way possible...
...at home in Utah with family enjoying the holidays!
We enjoyed a week at home where we spent most of the first day in the US at Detroit's wonderful airport.. For about 5 hours thought we may be sleeping there Christmas Day after we missed our flight thanks to the helpful people in customs.
Luckily and thankfully to a very nice Delta gate agent we made it onto a flight to SLC!
For the next 7 days we gorged ourselves on great food, family and shopping... That hurt the wallet good thing Euros are stronger than the dollar right now I feel like we got a steel! (Oh ya did I mention we forgot our camera... sorry no Christmas pictures.) :(
Now that we are back in Holland it has been different. I think we went home at the perfect time and now that we are back we both feel like this is where we are supposed to be. It has been amazing just a feeling of peace being back in our new home. It was a weird feeling to land in Amsterdam and feel that we are home. I think the next few months are going to fly by as we have trips planned each month. keep checking we will post pictures of our adventures through Europe. Next stop LONDON!
Oh ya and I forgot to mention we are finally going to add to our family. Coming to the Mickelsen household a little girl in June! Although we are very excited it has been so fun to be just us for the last 5 years almost 6 when the baby is born.
Well we want to wish you a Happy New Year and we hope that 2011 brings you great blessing and happiness! Thanks for stopping by come back soon for some pics from London.
Chris & Gentry
5 comments:
Congrats Gentry! I'm SOOO excited for you guys! You will be the best mom!
Congrats you two! That is so exciting. You will both be great parents and girls are the best! (Maybe I'm a tad bit bias :-))
I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see lots of cute belly and baby pictures on this blog! :)
congratulations, I'm so happy for you both! Your baby is going to be gorgeous!
Wait! Hold on, I'm just now reading this post, WAY LATE! CONGRATS!!!!! how fun for you guys! So So SO excited for you guys, and how cool to say you were born in Amsterdam! Continue enjoying the awesome adventures!
Post a Comment