Friday, June 10, 2011

1+1=3



Well we have been trying to catch up after this week and I have a feeling we will be trying to catch up for along time. Gentry is busy with the new baby and so I guess my job is to update the blog as requested. For those of you who don't know Gentry gave birth on Tuesday June 7th at 5:26 AM to a beautiful little girl. We are loving every minute of this new little addition and trying to get some sleep as well. She has been great and is so much fun to hold and play with. Neither one of us feel like it is real after 5 1/2 years of just the two of us it will take some getting use to. We are excited and I'm sure once we get a few minutes Gentry will post something from her. In the meantime here a few pictures of Zoe.

Zoe Blake Mickelsen
5 lbs 7 oz
19 inches




3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh She is just adorable! I am so happy for you guys! And of course she was teeny tiny....look at her mom!

Unknown said...

SO SO beautiful! Congrats you two.

Brooke Roden said...

I don't mean to be selfish....but I need more pictures:) She's a doll! I can't wait to see you guys. Since Gent will probably be too busy to get on here, tell her I love her! And Chris, Cam loves you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...