Thursday, February 28, 2008

This is the start of our family blog! I'm going to be honest it probably won't be as interesting as those of people with kids to write about, but oh well we are just as fun without kids!

To give you an idea of what we are up to and a quick update Gentry and I are both in school still she is trying to finish a teaching degree at UVSC. She is still working at the Bank in Alpine and loving every day of work as well as the people she works with. I'm at The University of Phoenix trying to just finish school in whatever I can which happens to be business marketing at the moment. I'm on the 10 year program so by the time I get a degree I'll be 35. In my spare time I'm working as a sales executive for QuicKutz a craft company in Orem, Utah. Life is great and we are really enjoying marriage and everything that comes with it. YES everything!

Well we are headed to Las Vegas this weekend to see NASCAR for the first time! We will post some pictures when we get back so you can see how much fun we have just the two of us. We are excited about our weekend getaway with some friends I hope it is fun!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So excited you guys have a blog!! Now update it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...