So here is how it started...We got to Vegas Friday afternoon and found the condo that we had rented for the wee
Friday night we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and walked the strip for a few hours. We saw a few of the shows on the strip like Treasure Islands pirate show that sure has changed since I saw it last... It was spectacular I think you usually have to pay for a show that great. Just a tip I wouldn't take your kids to this new version of the pirate show it's a little mature for young ones!
Saturday Morning we left for pretty early and it took us forever to get to the motor speed way. Once we arrived I could tell we were in NASCAR land. It was so funny to see all the people dressed in their favorite racers attire and all the classic NASCAR junkies in the parking lot. We had so much fun that I think we will go next year! Wow I know we must be crazy, but we had a lot of fun watching the race and sadly we now watch them on TV when we get the chance.
Long story short we had a lot of fun just getting away for a weekend I guess that is one nice thing about not having kids yet it's easy to just get away.
Now we are back to the busy life of School and work and I'm hoping that I can post again soon. We don't have any fun vacations planned right now, but we will let you know what is going on in our lives.
2 comments:
Hey, I just ran across your blog from Melissa's. So cute! Our blog is tyleranderin.blogspot.com Hope everyting is going well!
Yay! Another blogger! Glad to see you're doing well Gent.
Post a Comment