Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th Weekend!

Summer is always fun with all the holidays and weekends that we get to spend outside having fun. I love the summer and I wish it lasted all year! A lot has happened since I last posted one of which is I was working at PMI last post, but wanted to go to Batman one afternoon so I quit and went to the movie... I'm just kidding I hated the job so much I lasted about two weeks! It was nothing like they had explained and just not the type of job I was looking for which means it was telemarketing not sales.
Anyway I'm back to the job hunt and finding that it is very tough right now to get a good job. Although I'm trying to find a job and life is increasingly stressful everyday without work Gentry and I are having a lot of fun this summer.
Here are some of the pictures from our 24th weekend!

On the 24th we went swimming with Gentry's family which is always fun because of the little kids. Here are some of the pictures from the 24th. We also went to the Orem Owlz game this weekend with some friends. We had a lot of fun at the game, but just out luck it started raining half way through the game. The funny thing we haven't had rain in over a month! Of course the day we were doing something it decided to rain. it was fun anyways and over all the weekend was GREAT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...