Well a lot has happened since I last posted. I have started a new job working as a business consultant in Lehi. The company is called PMI they seem to be a great company that cares about their employees. So far it I have been there just over a week and the learning curve is proving to be difficult. The company coaches people how to start their own Internet business or real estate investing business. The training is about 4 weeks long and is very intense, however they are teaching very valuable information that has already taught me a lot. During the first 4 weeks you have to get 3 sales to get onto a team and work with specific accounts. I have been trying to get onto the top account for the company and was told today by my boss that he will do his best to get me on that team. Like I said the job is difficult and not many people stick around it is very high stress sales. Anyway I know that many of you have been asking what we are doing so I hope this gives you some good info.
We don't have many plans for the summer other than a trip to New York in August to visit family. I hope the rest of the summer we can just hang out here at home and by the pool! Gentry and I are both done with schools for the summer and not looking forward to going back in August! I think the more I go to school the further I get from graduating... I'm not sure how it happens, but every time I go visit with my academic advisor he tells me I still have 2 years left. They have been telling me that for 2 years! When will it end...? Well thanks for reading we will post again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment