
Anyway we have been really busy lately with math classes that are making wish I payed better attention in high school math. I thought it would be a good idea to take online classes for math and to make it better I thought it would be a better idea to take the accelerated version. This means 2 upper division math classes in 10 weeks. Those 10 weeks ended today and I'm done with Math forever! So what did I learn?
I should have taken a decision making class! The last 10 weeks were hellacious!
Gentry: She is finishing up the teaching program at UVU and quiting her job at the bank in December which she is excited not to work there any more and I'm excited that I don't have to hear about all the drama at the bank. She is working hard trying to finish school and we are having a lot of fun together.
Sorry I have so much to write about... We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary October 6th (I think.) We spent the weekend up in Park City where we had a lot of fun, but spent way to much money on dinner and at the mall. Oh well you only have one 3 year anniversary. (Hopefully)
Work: I recently started working the international side of the business at QuicKutz (End of Aug) it has been crazy trying to learn this new side of the business and it is going to get even crazier as I leave for 12 days to Sweden and Norway in a couple week. Gentry isn't to excited that I will be visiting Scandinavia without her. Well I think that's it for now so you are caught up with out lives as of today. WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment