Monday, December 8, 2008

Traveling the World

I'm sure you have guessed already that we have been kind of busy and that's why I haven't posted. So let me give you some updates on life with the Mickelsen's Gentry has been doing the school thing trying to get finished and start student teaching. She is so close and I don't know who is more excited her or me! She is almost done working at the bank which is also exciting we will have some freedom as of the 19th. We have been busy with the Holiday's coming up and all the family, work and church activities that surround the season of Christmas. On the 29th we celebrated my 26th birthday I can't believe it! I always made fun of people that old. I'm working on school right now taking financial accounting and it's killing me with the debts and credits... I'm just happy people like accounting so that I can just hire one if needed. Other than school and the normal day to day life I just got back from Sweden, Norway and Denmark a couple weeks ago. Gentry wasn't very happy that she didn't get to go, but it was a busy work trip and she probably wouldn't have had much fun anyway. It's OK though I'm going to take her back in the spring when I go back to visit accounts. Here are some pictures from the trip I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the many people that went to see you demonstrate Quickutz products when you were in Sweden.
I hope you enjoyed our country despite the rainy weather we have been having lately:)
I wish you and Gentry a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...