Monday, March 7, 2011

Brugge, Belgium

So a couple weeks ago we decided to take a weekend trip to Belgium. We had heard a lot about Brugge a small city a couple hours away from us so we decided to try it out. We were more than surprised what a fun little city Brugge was and I'm sure we will be back again while we are here. We enjoyed a relaxing weekend just the 2 of us and walked around this beautiful little town. I don't think I can do it justice in words so here are some pictures of Brugge.






City center of Brugge.




Church of our Lady

Statue of Madonna and child by Michelangelo






3 comments:

Jess said...

It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

it looks like a lego city enlarged. I love it. I would like to see your tummy growing, gent. Unless you are like your sister and don't show untill you are headed in to have her, then in that case never mind. I love that we are all having girls. that is so fun and all of our firsts are girls, so great.

Ben said...

Nice pics. Wish I could have been there! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...