I see it!
yay!!!! So cute! Love it! Hope you are feeling well!
You look great! How are things going?!? I'm glad to hear that someone still reads my blog! HAHA
Gent! You have the cutest pregnant belly I have ever seen - you are adorable!
Hey Gentry! I came across your blog from Jessica Izatt and saw you were pregnant! YAY! Congrats you two!:) I love prego blogs (I'm 13 weeks pregnant) so just wanted to say hi and so happy for you both!:) Kami (Graff) Satterlee
It's time for an updated baby bump picture.
this just makes me sad! that is me aka 16 weeks. oh how i wish we could trade :) you are too cute!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I see it!
yay!!!! So cute! Love it! Hope you are feeling well!
You look great! How are things going?!? I'm glad to hear that someone still reads my blog! HAHA
Gent! You have the cutest pregnant belly I have ever seen - you are adorable!
Hey Gentry! I came across your blog from Jessica Izatt and saw you were pregnant! YAY! Congrats you two!:) I love prego blogs (I'm 13 weeks pregnant) so just wanted to say hi and so happy for you both!:)
Kami (Graff) Satterlee
It's time for an updated baby bump picture.
this just makes me sad! that is me aka 16 weeks. oh how i wish we could trade :) you are too cute!!!
Post a Comment