LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics you guys post of all the places you get to live in and visit. GORGEOUS! How fun to have your family out there for a visit! I'm sure they loved it too. And I agree with Erin, you are such a darling pregnant girl, I could never say that about myself. how long have you been there now? 8 monthish? And your planning to stay for 2 years? How cool to say you were born in Holland! That baby is going to be the coolest, and of course absolutely GORGEOUS with you guys as parents, especially you as her mommy. Good luck in the upcoming weeks. Has Kylar already come? Or is her trip still in the future to look forward to? HOpe you are feeling well!
4 comments:
it so gorgeous there. looks like a great adventure, and gentry is adorable pregnant!!
Makes me want to go to Holland! So fun that Patti and Will were able to come out. Gent- you look darling pregnant!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics you guys post of all the places you get to live in and visit. GORGEOUS! How fun to have your family out there for a visit! I'm sure they loved it too. And I agree with Erin, you are such a darling pregnant girl, I could never say that about myself. how long have you been there now? 8 monthish? And your planning to stay for 2 years? How cool to say you were born in Holland! That baby is going to be the coolest, and of course absolutely GORGEOUS with you guys as parents, especially you as her mommy. Good luck in the upcoming weeks. Has Kylar already come? Or is her trip still in the future to look forward to? HOpe you are feeling well!
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love the pictures!
Post a Comment