So what has happened over the last few week? nothing! Gentry is trying to finish up a few semesters at UVSC soon to be UVU so she can start teaching history to obnoxious high school students. I'm not sure what she is thinking... but I bet she has a lot of male students interested in history her first year. As for out life we are always trying to find fun things to do on the weekends or week days if we have time I guess that is the best part about no kids. We are free all the time to do whatever we want! Speaking of whatever freedom Gentry told me about a month ago that I could plan a trip to my old mission. Ecuador here I come!!! Sooo... I'm headed to Ecuador with my really good friend Rob. I'm excited to go back and find some of the people that I met and was able to get to know so well. I'm guessing it will be some what disappointing that some of the people I met will no longer be active, but all in all I think it will be a lot of fun visiting the country. We are planning on backpacking fr
om Quito to the coast and then back up through the amazon jungle ending in Quito 9 days later. Gentry has been a little nervous about this trip since Ecuador, Columbia and Venezuela are all in the midst of a war, but oh well that just makes the trip more exciting... right?Catch up with us later in the month I will post some pictures a work trip to the Carolina's next week. Ohhh the the life of a traveling salesman... it sure sounded like a lot of fun...
3 comments:
Hope you have a good trip! Sounds like it will be fun. As for Gentry, I'd be nervous too! Can't wait to see all the pictures after the trip.
Sounds like fun Chris! When do you go?
Gentry!!!! I found your blog just going through other people's links and I'm so glad I did!!! yay! Now I will get to see what you are up to!!!
Post a Comment