Like most families we decided to take a vacation this summer... I guess were we are a little different, because we decided to take two vacations and the kicker is... we decided to go separately!
Ok let me explain a few months ago we started looking for airfare to Ecuador so I could go back to my mission. To make a long story short I found some GREAT prices, but Gentry didn't want to go so being the wonderful person that she is and knowing that I really wanted to go back she told me to go with my good friend Rob! He asked his wife if our trip would be ok and she said "YES" So we booked the tickets and Rob and I are headed to Ecuador for 10 days (May 2-12) Gentry is scared we are going to die down there since Ecuador is kind of at war with neighboring countries. Oh well that will make the trip that much more fun! I think the real reason she is nervous is while I'm gone we won't be able to talk by phone as often as when I'm usually out of town. When I get back I will post some pictures.
Now the other reason we are going separate this year is Gentry's family was headed to Florida a couple weeks ago and I was traveling for work during the same time so instead of sitting around waiting for her GREAT husband that she loves SOOOO MUCH she took advantage of a family trip to Florida! They had a lot of fun as you can see in the pictures below Gentry really enjoyed spending time with her parents and little sister Sayer for the week. Even with the fun filled vacation they had planned they still had time to visit one of my stores in Florida. I guess they were treated like celebrities as the manager called everyone she knew to tell them that Gentry and Chris' mother-in-law were in the store!!! They were so excited they stopped in to say Hi.
Gentry and Patti both said they could have spent all day in the store and just loved how they had designed it and decorated their store. Thanks Whimsodoodle for taking care of the family!
Well here are some pictures of Gentry's vacation to Florida! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Hey Gent, I'm so glad I found your blog! Somehow I keep losing track of you...so this will help. I don't have your number or email or anything, but I'd love to talk to you sometime. Email me--jessgowdy(at)gmail(dot)com.
Looks like fun! Wish we could have been in some warmer weather. Here's to hoping ours turns around soon!! :)
Post a Comment