Hello Mickelsens! WoW it's like a family reunion everytime I check my blog I find old friends! I saw Jessica Izatts blog and saw your names on there and thought I would say hello. How are you guys doing? Looks like your both living it up, no kids you lucky ducks;) Hope things are going great for you both you look adorable as always (not you Chris, just Gentry)haha jk. Keep in touch. If you guys want to few my blog it's private, I've had some pervert stockers lately so I had to go private. email me your address at kamisatterlee@yahoo.com!
1 comment:
Hello Mickelsens! WoW it's like a family reunion everytime I check my blog I find old friends! I saw Jessica Izatts blog and saw your names on there and thought I would say hello. How are you guys doing? Looks like your both living it up, no kids you lucky ducks;) Hope things are going great for you both you look adorable as always (not you Chris, just Gentry)haha jk. Keep in touch. If you guys want to few my blog it's private, I've had some pervert stockers lately so I had to go private. email me your address at kamisatterlee@yahoo.com!
Post a Comment