
Do you ever feel like you are climbing mount Everest? Some days I feel like I'm just behind the eight ball and nothing is going my way. The last month or so has been difficult with everything going on and looking for a new job. I'll tell you what it's not fun looking for a job! I have been looking a lot lately and it seems like everyone is getting rid of people rather than hiring. What do you do about that..?
Since not working I have been spending a lot of time at home taking real estate classes and plan on starting in the fall. This should be good for me as I'm ready to work for myself rather than other people who really in the end don't care. It is always interesting to me that when times are hard you always have family to fall back on. I'm so grateful for a family that cares and is willing to help whenever they can. The mountain can be hard to climb without people around you to help, but it's usually worth it looking down on what you had to climb and how you got there. Life is interesting and there are always going to be speed bumps along the way. I guess that is how we learn and get stronger it is helpful to have a good companion in the seat next to you!
4 comments:
Chris,
Just checking in on you. Hopefully you'll find the perfect job soon. We miss talking with you and service isn't the same.
Elizabeth
Hey you guys I got your blog address from the Jones family list that my mom has been sending out. It's been a while since I've seen you guys. Logan and I weren't able to make it to the reunion but we heard it was a lot of fun. We're back in Provo now and I'm going through what you are Chris. Trying to find a job. It is no fun at all and really hard. Best of Luck.
Hey you guys I got your blog address from the Jones family list that my mom has been sending out. It's been a while since I've seen you guys. Logan and I weren't able to make it to the reunion but we heard it was a lot of fun. We're back in Provo now and I'm going through what you are Chris. Trying to find a job. It is no fun at all and really hard. Best of Luck.
Hey you guys I got your blog address from the Jones family list that my mom has been sending out. It's been a while since I've seen you guys. Logan and I weren't able to make it to the reunion but we heard it was a lot of fun. We're back in Provo now and I'm going through what you are Chris. Trying to find a job. It is no fun at all and really hard. Best of Luck.
Post a Comment