Last weekend we drove to a near by city named Deventer and spent Saturday walking through the markets and around this amazing Dutch city. The Market had so many neat things to see and typical dutch food.
It is so crazy that you guys are living in Europe! I can't imagine how hard it must be to even just go to the grocery store! Is the language barrier a big deal or do you find that a lot of people speak english? As hard as it is I bet it is also wonderful! You are so adventurous :)
The language barrier isn't too bad becaue almost everyone in the Netherlands speaks English. We did find Germany to be a little more difficult however. I think the hardest part is the grocery store because you can look at bottles but still have no idea what the words mean. I have to translate my grocery list every time we go.
2 comments:
It is so crazy that you guys are living in Europe! I can't imagine how hard it must be to even just go to the grocery store! Is the language barrier a big deal or do you find that a lot of people speak english? As hard as it is I bet it is also wonderful! You are so adventurous :)
The language barrier isn't too bad becaue almost everyone in the Netherlands speaks English. We did find Germany to be a little more difficult however. I think the hardest part is the grocery store because you can look at bottles but still have no idea what the words mean. I have to translate my grocery list every time we go.
Post a Comment