Monday, October 25, 2010
A New Week
Ok, so I know that I have already failed miserably with keeping the blog updated. I'm tellin' ya, this is just not my thing, but its a new week and I'm going to try harder! there isn't a lot to say for this past week, because we really didn't do much. It was nice to just stay home and hang out together. About the only exciting thing we did was eat at McDonald's and shopping at the Chinese food store where there are some American products like Rootbeer! (how strange is that, American food at the chinese store?)But, this week is a new week and we are determined to make it a little more exciting than the last. For example, I'm actually going to try and cook this week. I think Chris is slowly wasting away because he hasn't had a complete meal since we got here. I'm armed with a new recipe and a grocery list written in Dutch this morning. I'm going to jump on my bike and be a good little wife and go get some groceries! I'll let you know how it all turns out. this will be my fist attempt at using my microwave oven thing. Should be very interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too cute! I can't help but be a little jealous of you guys... but I am sure there are your moments where you would say the same! aka give me some American food! We should ship a package!
Post a Comment