today marks our 5 year anniversary! It is amazing how fast time flies! I just wanted to tell my Christopher how much I love him and how fun the adventure has been so far. I look forward to the future and all the adventures yet to come.
Wow! I remember you wedding like it was yesterday. B and I were talking about it the other day. It was so beautiful! Crazy how time flies! Chris is in shock I'm sure, since he has been waiting years for you to post, ha! I was thinking about the Dr pepper and excitement, only to wait for how it tastes nasty! Its never as good in another country! We sure miss you guys, but are envious of your adventure!
2 comments:
Wow! I remember you wedding like it was yesterday. B and I were talking about it the other day. It was so beautiful! Crazy how time flies! Chris is in shock I'm sure, since he has been waiting years for you to post, ha! I was thinking about the Dr pepper and excitement, only to wait for how it tastes nasty! Its never as good in another country! We sure miss you guys, but are envious of your adventure!
Wow, so for 5 years you move to a foreign country....do I wanna know what happens at 10!? Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment